Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DIY---CRACKER BARREL RAIN BOOT PLANTER

I hope your week is going well so far. In Florida the predictable showers of May and June have visited us, but my daughter and I are not letting it dampen our spirits.

Before I left NJ I completed my "Pink Boots Planter" project and shared the final photo with you in the Blue Bench Vignette collage. I thought I would share how easy that DIY project really was.

Of course as I mentioned this particular planter I purchased in Cracker Barrel. They actually are made from a plastic molded material and can be easily painted the color of your choice. I used Valspar Pink Bubble Gum paint.



By adding a couple of colorful vining plants and a Dollar Tree sign, the boots were complete.
So easy!





Adding this bit of whimsy to my garden was just the touch I needed. How about you? What do you add for a bit of whimsy? Share with us.....let us know your ideas. By sharing we learn so much from others!

Happy painting!

Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment